Methodology transfer from energy/mobility related scenarios to water management domain
Report a problem or upload filesIf you have found a problem with this lecture or would like to send us extra material, articles, exercises, etc., please use our ticket system to describe your request and upload the data.
Enter your e-mail into the 'Cc' field, and we will keep you updated with your request's status.
The first webinar of the Water4Cities project focuses on the work and achievements from previous FP6, FP7 and H2020 projects that can be efficiently re-used in water management scenarios. Outcomes and tools from the following projects: NRG4CAST (energy forecasting and data analysis on different energy-related data), Sunseed (energy forecasting for smart grids) and Optimum (data gathering infrastructure) are presented. The first part of the webinar introduces concepts and approaches at a theoretical level, while the second part is a hands-on seminar on the potential usage of these methods in the Water4Cities project.
In particular, general stream-mining workflow and the following data pre-processing steps are presented:
• data gathering infrastructure (adopted from Optimum project) for collecting Ljubljana aquifer groundwater data, weather data from darksky.net and Skiathos pumping data from legacy system Excel files
• API for data retrieval (also adopted from Optimum project) on the previously mention datasets
• data cleaning infrastructure on Ljubljana aquifer data and present the results
• data fusion infrastructure on a stream of smart-grid data
• simple and fast data-driven modelling capabilities on the top of W4C data gathering infrastructure with the usage of Python/scikit-learn/pandas.
Link this pageWould you like to put a link to this lecture on your homepage?
Go ahead! Copy the HTML snippet !