Interview with the W3C Chief Executive Officer
Report a problem or upload filesIf you have found a problem with this lecture or would like to send us extra material, articles, exercises, etc., please use our ticket system to describe your request and upload the data.
Enter your e-mail into the 'Cc' field, and we will keep you updated with your request's status.
Lecture popularity: You need to login to cast your vote.
Steve Bratt is the CEO of the Consortium. Videolectures.Net sent a paper at the W3C Video on the Web Workshop which was held 12-13 December 2007, San Jose, California. There we met mr. Bratt and asked him a few questions after the workshop finished:
- How is W3C handling video at this moment?
- What will happen after this workshop?
- Who is standardising the video on the web, big repositories or W3C?
- What is the closest domain to video on the web, the semantic web?
- How do you see research and video on the web?
- The first thing you will do when you leave the building?
Link this pageWould you like to put a link to this lecture on your homepage?
Go ahead! Copy the HTML snippet !