Chapter 8: Magnetoquasistatic fields: superposition integral and boundary value points of view
recorded by: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MIT
published: Oct. 10, 2008, recorded: September 2005, views: 551
released under terms of: Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike (CC-BY-NC-SA)
Download article: magnetoquasistatic_fields.pdf (1.0 MB)
Download mit6013f05_zahn_chapter08_01.m4v (Video - generic video source 94.7 MB)
Download mit6013f05_zahn_chapter08_01.rm (Video - generic video source 7.1 MB)
Download mit6013f05_zahn_chapter08_01.flv (Video 21.5 MB)
Download mit6013f05_zahn_chapter08_01.wmv (Video 64.6 MB)
Report a problem or upload filesIf you have found a problem with this lecture or would like to send us extra material, articles, exercises, etc., please use our ticket system to describe your request and upload the data.
Enter your e-mail into the 'Cc' field, and we will keep you updated with your request's status.
Watch videos: (click on thumbnail to launch)
- Vector field uniquely specified
8.1 The vector potential and the vector Poisson equation
- Two-dimensional current and vector potential distributions
8.2 The Biot-Savart superposition integral
- Stick model for computing fields of electromagnet
8.3 The scalar magnetic potential
- The scalar potential of a current loop
8.4 Magnetoquasistatic fields in the presence of perfect conductors
- Boundary conditions and evaluation of induced surface current density
- Voltage at the terminals of a perfectly conducting coil
8.5 Piece-wise magnetic fields 8.6 Vector potential and the boundary value point of view
- Vector potential for two-dimensional fields
- Vector potential for axisymmetric fields in spherical coordinates
- Boundary value solution by "Inspection"
- Method of images
- Two-dimensional boundary value problems
Link this pageWould you like to put a link to this lecture on your homepage?
Go ahead! Copy the HTML snippet !