Lecture 34: Kinetics (cont.)
recorded by: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MIT
published: Feb. 11, 2009, recorded: December 2005, views: 435
released under terms of: Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike (CC-BY-NC-SA)
Report a problem or upload filesIf you have found a problem with this lecture or would like to send us extra material, articles, exercises, etc., please use our ticket system to describe your request and upload the data.
Enter your e-mail into the 'Cc' field, and we will keep you updated with your request's status.
I. Effect of Temperature on Reaction Rates
1. Arrhenius equation
B. Activation energy, Ea
1. Using activation energy to predict a rate constant
C. Reaction Coordinate and the Activation Complex
1. Activated complex / transition state
2. Relationship between Ea and k
3. Relationship between ΔH and K
4. Rate constants and temperature
5. Equilibrium constants and temperature
6. Le Châtelier’s Principle
7. Large Ea vs. small Ea
Link this pageWould you like to put a link to this lecture on your homepage?
Go ahead! Copy the HTML snippet !