Manuel Escudero has a Ph.D.and M. Sc.. He is currenly a Special Adviser, United Nations Global Compact Head, Secretariat of the Principles for Responsible Management Education Executive Director, Research Center for the Global Compact, The Levin Institute Senior Fellow, The Levin Institute.
- Ph.D. London School of Economics and Political Sciences, 1987
- M.Sc. London School of Economics and Political Sciences, 1978
- B.Sc. Escuela Superior de Técnicas Empresariales (ESTE), Spain, 1970
- Professor of Macroeconomics, Department of Economics, IE Business School1, Madrid, Spain, 1991-2005.
Academic Administrative Positions:
- Executive Director, Research Center for the Global Compact, The Levin Institute, State University of New York, 2008 to present.
- Associate Dean for Research, 2003-2005.
- Director, International Corporate Services, IE Business School, Executive Education (IE Executive College), 1999-2002.
Public Sector Experience – The United Nations:
- Special Advisor to the United Nations Global Compact.
- Head - Global Compact Academic Initiatives, United Nations, 2006 to 2008.
- Head - Global Compact Special Projects, United Nations, 2007 to 2008.
- Head - Global Compact Networks, United Nations, 2005-2007.
- Senior Advisor - United Nations Global Compact Office for the ISO 26000 Social Responsibility Working Group, 2005.
And much more.
PRME in Responses to Global Crisis
as author at 17th CEEMAN Annual Conference “Local Responses to Global Crisis”, Riga 2009,