10th Forum on Europe / Foresight Conference - The Role of Culture in Knowledge Society: Contribution to the European Year of Creativity and Innovation, Bled 2009
Goals of the conference:
With 10th Bled Forum on Europe Foresight conference the organisers want
- to contribute to the further advancement of future oriented and knowledge based good governance (policy making) in Europe and especially in South Eastern European countries.
- to identify some of the key challenges (this year especially "Culture & Knowledge Society Relations") and put forward internationally coordinated responses to the identified challenges
- to present examples of good practice in research policy making and utilisation of foresight results
- to organise foresight capacity building (SEE Foresight Training seminar) and facilitate networking and mutual learning and
- to develop eCulture Pillar for Information Society development
About Bled Forum on Europe Association:
Bled Forum on Europe is a regional scientific event (initiated in 1996) involving NGO's, governmental institutions and business sector. Main topics of Bled Forum are the challenges Europe is facing today, the role of EU in the world, human rights etc. Involvement of partners varied from 1996 till present day, according to changing topics and issues addressed by Bled Forum. Since 2006 Bled Forum on Europe is registered as a Research Association according to Slovenian law on associations.
Opening address and introduction
Session I: "European Year of Creativity and Innovation 2009 and the role of Culture"
Session II: Session on Science - Culture, Art & Innovative Leadership
Session III: Good Practice Cases in the Field of Foresight and Cultural Heritage
Session IV: Business Cases - Innovative Approaches of using Culture as a Key Resource
Foreseen Innovative Approaches for Knowledge Society Development
X. Bled Forum Declaration
Write your own review or comment: