5th IAPR International Conference on Pattern Recognition in Bioinformatics, Nijmegen 2010
|The Pattern Recognition in Bioinformatics conference aims to bring together top researchers, practitioners and students from around the world to discuss the applications of pattern recognition methods in the field of bioinformatics to tackle problems in the life sciences.|
Prospective authors were invited to submit papers in the research areas of interest to the conference. These include:
- Bio-sequence analysis
- Gene and protein expression analysis
- Protein structure and interaction prediction
- Motifs and signal detection
- Metabolic modelling and analysis
- Systems and synthetic biology
- Pathway and network analysis
- Immuno- and chemo-informatics
- Evolution and phylogeny
- Biological databases, integration and visualisation
Pattern recognition techniques of interest include, but not limited to:
- Static, syntactic and structural pattern recognition
- Data mining, Data based modelling
- Neural networks, Fuzzy systems
- Evolutionary computation and swarm intelligence
- Hidden Markov models, Graphical models
PRIB 2010 was sponsored by the Computer Science Institute iCIS of the Radboud University Nijmegen, KNAW, NWO, NBIC, and PASCAL2.
More about the conference at PRIB 2010.
Reviews and comments:
If you are facing any problems in playing roblox then click here http://robloxfreerobuxgenerator.com/ and you will get free robux,robux generator, roblox free robux and many other resources.
Write your own review or comment: