Interview with Fei-Fei Li
Report a problem or upload filesIf you have found a problem with this lecture or would like to send us extra material, articles, exercises, etc., please use our ticket system to describe your request and upload the data.
Enter your e-mail into the 'Cc' field, and we will keep you updated with your request's status.
After a short stay at the ECE Dept. in UIUC, Fei-Fei Li is now back to Princeton as an assistant professor in the Computer Science Dept., where she is the PI of the Vision Lab. The Videolectures.Net team spoke to her in Pittsburgh at CMU where we asked her the following questions:
- What is your field of work?
- What is your topic of research within the Machine Learning community?
- Where do you see your group in 5 years time?
- What are your goals?
- Why are you moving to Princeton University?
- If you would have a Machine Learning dream come true...
Link this pageWould you like to put a link to this lecture on your homepage?
Go ahead! Copy the HTML snippet !