Questions and Answers at IAPSS Annual Academic Conference 2009
author: Bogdan Petre, Partidul National Liberal
author: Sofiya Fedyna, Ivan Franko National University of L'viv
author: Michelle Veljanovska, Department of Sociology and Social Policy, Faculty of Arts, University of Sydney
author: Matteo F. Bannerman, Roma Tre University
author: Petar Ranguelov Gueorguiev, University of Sofia
published: Jan. 6, 2010, recorded: July 2009, views: 3282
Report a problem or upload filesIf you have found a problem with this lecture or would like to send us extra material, articles, exercises, etc., please use our ticket system to describe your request and upload the data.
Enter your e-mail into the 'Cc' field, and we will keep you updated with your request's status.
1. Peace building and Reconciliation Process - Bogdan Petre
2. Role of International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) in reconciliation and facing the past processes - Zdravko Ivic
3. Soviet Red Army (RA) and Ukrainian Partisan Army (UPA) - Sofiya Fedyna
4. Progress: a tale of post-conflict restoration - Michelle Veljanovska
5. The Reconciliation Process in South Africa : How to "solve" a racial problem and obtain a solution for a balanced society - Matteo F. Bannerman
6. What is the common between the "Kosovo" and "South Ossetia" case studies? - Petar Ranguelov Gueorguiev
Link this pageWould you like to put a link to this lecture on your homepage?
Go ahead! Copy the HTML snippet !