Pro-Active Knowledge Processes Support
Report a problem or upload filesIf you have found a problem with this lecture or would like to send us extra material, articles, exercises, etc., please use our ticket system to describe your request and upload the data.
Enter your e-mail into the 'Cc' field, and we will keep you updated with your request's status.
A Knowledge Process (KP) is:
- - loosely defined and structural ramified collection of actions.
- - not fully defined in terms of structure and the order of action are at its point of initiation
- - in which actions require a decision by an actor about the follow-up action.
- - in which the actor uses his knowledge and the context to decide for the successor action.
- - in which decisions have to been taken during execution time over the process development path and lead to emerging structural ramification constituted by admissible alternatives
- - in which dynamic ramification is the one of the key features.
In ACTIVE we will support knowledge processes with innovative application systems by transforming informal knowledge processes into more formalized knowledge processes:
- - the developed "formalized knowledge processes" will support knowledge workers in their daily business.
- - the worker still remains the driver of this process.
- - the ACTIVE Knowledge Work is going to analyse the informal knowledge processes and tries to identify recurring sequences and patterns within a process of a single person or a team so that tacit knowledge becomes explicit as a result of knowledge process actions.
- - enhance knowledge workers effectiveness and efficiency
The Videolecture also presents Contextify:
- - a tool that displays relevant contextual information. Contextify is implemented as an add-in for Microsoft Outlook.
Download slides: coinactivess2010_ruiz_moreno_leban_pak_01.pdf (4.1 MB)
Link this pageWould you like to put a link to this lecture on your homepage?
Go ahead! Copy the HTML snippet !