Dynamic, inteligent and integrated manufacturing systems and devices
Report a problem or upload filesIf you have found a problem with this lecture or would like to send us extra material, articles, exercises, etc., please use our ticket system to describe your request and upload the data.
Enter your e-mail into the 'Cc' field, and we will keep you updated with your request's status.
In the research programme "dynamic, inteligent and integrated
manufacturing systems and devices" following fundamental, but
inter-related research fields are comprised:
- modeling and programming of intelligent machines and devices,
- advanced intelligent optimization of machining procedures,
- developing of intelligent forming methods,
- intelligent control of manufacturing robots and
- advanced power fluid technology.
In the field of intelligent manufacturing systems the following
research is going on:
- development of artificial intelligence methods for building intelligent machines and systems;
- research in the field of multi-criteria optimization of manufacturing systems and processes;
- development and realization of intelligent systems assuring optimization of robot position in the working area with respect to mobility of robotic mechanism;
- development and realization of intelligent system for optimization of robot welding application.
In the field of intelligent metal forming systems:
- development of incremental sheet metal forming and
- advanced computer-aided simulation is going on in order to find behavior of high-straight steel.
Research in bending of sheet metal using the traktrix method is also carried out. Development in the field of layered technologies is predominantly aimed at researching polyamide materials for laser sintering. Custom-made manufacturing with layered techmology is using for medical and induastrial applications home.
In advanced hydraulic systems several research activities in
different areas have continued, with emphasis on:
- designing energy-efficient,
remote controlled electro-hydraulic drive systems with integrated on-line monitoring functions.
In the area of special component design, the objective is to transfer knowledge from virtual design onto the specific fluid power components.
Research in intelligent modeling of cutting processes and condition
is focused mainly on further development of:
- cnc-control unit with the possibility of training based on neural networks,
- development and realization of intelligent adaptive autonomous control systems for high-speed milling
- and modeling and optimization of metal cutting processes with evolution algorithms.
Link this pageWould you like to put a link to this lecture on your homepage?
Go ahead! Copy the HTML snippet !