Lecture 6: Classroom 6
Report a problem or upload filesIf you have found a problem with this lecture or would like to send us extra material, articles, exercises, etc., please use our ticket system to describe your request and upload the data.
Enter your e-mail into the 'Cc' field, and we will keep you updated with your request's status.
Classroom 6 / The ocean environment
- First aid
- Compass use and navigation
- Continuing education and specialty diving
- Environmental factors and water movement
- Marine life
- Review of all class topics before exam
- Final exam given
Pool 6 / Advanced techniques
- Review previous skills
- Buddy check, entry, and warmup
- M to M resuscitation
- Rescue techniques with weight belts
- Alternate kicks
- Counting kick cycles
- Continue practice of neutral buoyancy
Link this pageWould you like to put a link to this lecture on your homepage?
Go ahead! Copy the HTML snippet !