Lecture 5: Classroom 5
Download mitpe210s07_taylor_lec05_01.m4v (Video - generic video source 245.3 MB)
Download mitpe210s07_taylor_lec05_01.rm (Video - generic video source 183.3 MB)
Download mitpe210s07_taylor_lec05_01.flv (Video 311.9 MB)
Download mitpe210s07_taylor_lec05_01.wmv (Video 891.6 MB)
Report a problem or upload filesIf you have found a problem with this lecture or would like to send us extra material, articles, exercises, etc., please use our ticket system to describe your request and upload the data.
Enter your e-mail into the 'Cc' field, and we will keep you updated with your request's status.
Classroom 5 / Beyond diving: Advanced topics
- Completion of dive tables
- Altitude diving
- Flying before and after diving
- Diving with computers
- Sport diving limits for each certification level
- Dive planning
- Air consumption rates
Pool 5 / Recovery and safety techniques (cont.)
- Review previous skills
- Do-si-do in small pool as an introduction to rescues
- Weight belt use
- Buddy check, entry, and warmup
- Surface doff and don of weight belt
- Rescue of unconscious victim
- Review ditch and recovery and more complex situations
- Continue practice of neutral buoyancy
Link this pageWould you like to put a link to this lecture on your homepage?
Go ahead! Copy the HTML snippet !