2nd Internet of Education Conference, Sarajevo 2015
The Internet of Education Conference 2015 looks at how education systems and schools in Slovenia and around the world are innovating with Artificial Intelligence methods and tools, STEM projects like MyMachine, video repositories like VideoLectures.Net and innovation environments like OpeningUpSlovenia. The idea is to:
- Reach-out into the Region, covering countries in South-East Europe (SEE) and the Danube Region
- Continue to hold such events in the Region in subsequent years
- Provide a catalyst for thinking about these issues
- Promote international collaboration in this context, especially to European Commission funding
- Explore new educational technologies
- Involve and invite all stakeholders: school teachers and deans, policy makers, governmental officers, provosts, faculty, researchers, UNESCO National Committees in the region.
The goal of this event is to bring together researchers and policy makers from both university and academia to present methods for improving the effectiveness of online and open education but also promote discussion of the implications of MOOCs and new EduTech trends for classical university education, especially in the South-East European region. We are keen to promote discussion and research into what new technology can contribute to effective online learning. We would like to promote, clarify, identify and define how emerging technologies based on artificial intelligence (AI) and especially language tools, machine learning, machine translation, user analytics, automatic assessment, visualization, social collaboration combined with pedagogical methods and procedures can change and help create new trends in education in the Region.
More specifically how will these technologies change and influence today’s traditions in classroom delivery, syllabus, validation, certification and more. Our aim is to form a technical and investigative think-tank of participants to debate and discuss these issues which in the future will affect all educational levels.
Write your own review or comment: