FORCE project with Michael Remes
published: Dec. 1, 2015, recorded: November 2015, views: 23
Report a problem or upload filesIf you have found a problem with this lecture or would like to send us extra material, articles, exercises, etc., please use our ticket system to describe your request and upload the data.
Enter your e-mail into the 'Cc' field, and we will keep you updated with your request's status.
FORCE - FOResight Coordination for Europe examines previous Security foresight studies and horizon-scanning activities in FP7 and elsewhere in Europe and produce, based on this work, a corresponding Intelligent Decision Support System (IDSS), evolvable and scalable with future Foresight research activities conducted in Europe in order to assist policy makers and stakeholders in the Security domain determine expectations about short-term, mid-term and long-term social and technological trends using methodologies and information from past, current and future Foresight research activities. This allows them to strategically plan for risks related to emerging technologies and social changes in society.
FORCE activities include:
• Mapping identified risks against foresight methodologies
• Assessing foresight methods used in the last five years regarding strengths and weaknesses
• Identifying gaps between potential future risks and methods used so far
• Developing and integrating a Foresight Model and Intelligent Decision Support System (IDSS)
• Producing and running test scenarios against which the system can be evaluatedShow less
Link this pageWould you like to put a link to this lecture on your homepage?
Go ahead! Copy the HTML snippet !