COIN / PlanetData Winter School on Knowledge Technologies for Complex Business Environments, Ljubljana 2011
|Organized by COIN FP7 Integrated Project and PlanetData FP7 Network of Excellence, the school seeks to bring together students, scholars and researchers from industry in order to foster collaboration and interoperability with innovative services and project large-scale data management in business environments. The main topics of the winter school are:|
- Interoperability and collaboration models and solutions,
- Enterprise interoperability and collaboration services,
- Innovative knowledge and semantically powered technologies,
- Knowledge process and context modelling,
- Pro-active knowledge tools,
- Large scale analytics and reasoning tools,
- Business cases and real case studies.
Detailed information can be found here.
COIN Multiplier day