Business Process Mining and Formalization
published: Nov. 24, 2010, recorded: October 2010, views: 5346
Report a problem or upload filesIf you have found a problem with this lecture or would like to send us extra material, articles, exercises, etc., please use our ticket system to describe your request and upload the data.
Enter your e-mail into the 'Cc' field, and we will keep you updated with your request's status.
Part 1. Context Computing. Context is used as a term for packaging information for a particular need. A criterion for selecting or prioritization information from a broader pool of information could be called contextual model. Search can be contextual: http://searchpoint.ijs.si. The relevance of Context in computing seems to be growing. Many application areas see an opportunity in extending its value by introducing "context sensitivity". More details do to be found in ISWC2006 Tutorial on "context sensitivity": http://videolectures.net/iswc06_athens_ga/
Part 2. Text Mining & Light Weight Semantics. Videolectures discusses the following topics:
- - levels of text representations
- - modeling the data (Support Vector Machine)
- - classification into large taxonomies (DMoz)
- - visual & contextual search (Search Point)
- - multilingual search
- - news bias, news visualization
- - text enrichment (Enrycher)
- - knowledge based summarization
- - question answering (AnswerArt)
- - Cyc knowledge base and reasoning
Link this pageWould you like to put a link to this lecture on your homepage?
Go ahead! Copy the HTML snippet !